Ingersoll Rand 15/16" PowerSocket®, Item # IR/S64H1516L-PS1
The Ingersoll Rand 15/16" PowerSocket®, item # IR/S64H1516L-PS1, will increase the torque on your ½” square drive impact wrench by up to 50%*. Available in 11 different sizes, the PowerSockets® offer a revolutionary solution to bust through the most stubborn bolts. Their patent-pending power ring design eliminates the need for additional tools, providing time saving power and versatility to increase your productivity. Built to the same standards as our professional-grade impact sockets and backed by a limited-lifetime warranty, the PowerSockets® are built to last and work as hard as you. *Results may vary. As tested on the Ingersoll Rand 2235TiMAX, Ingersoll Rand 2135TiMAX, and Ingersoll Rand W7150.
Stubborn Bolts, prepare to meet your match! See the PowerSocket® product video here to see its power!
- The patent-pending power ring design adds up to 50% more torque to your 1/2' impact wrench.
- The Ingersoll Rand PowerSockets® save you time and energy. Less work and effort are required to do the same job, so you can quickly get on to the next job.
- The slim socket design gives you power in the tightest spaces, helping you access those hard-to-reach spots and complete the toughest jobs in little to no time.
- At Ingersoll Rand, we test all of our products to the highest standards of quality and reliability, and our PowerSockets® are no exception. With a limited-lifetime warranty you know the PowerSockets® can be trusted time and time again. And again.
- Our PowerSockets® require less manpower. There’s no need to borrow breaker bars, cheater pipes or your buddy’s muscles. Just good old-fashioned increased productivity and efficiency for your workplace.
Drive Size / Type - 1/2", Square
Safety First: View Important Impact Socket Safety Information here.