Ingeroll Rand 1/2" Cordless IQV20 High Torque Impact Wrench 2 Bat. Kit - IR/W7152-K22
The Ingersoll Rand 1/2" drive 20V cordless impact wrench, W7152 series, is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impact in its class with 1,500 ft-lb of nut-busting torque. This tool has the power you want with the control your job requires. This model, IR/W7152-K22 includes:
- 1/2" drive cordless impact
- 2 batteries, 20V
Don't forget the accessories needed to help your tool run safely, at peak performance, and extend your tools life. Click here to see our selection that includes impact sockets, oil, grease, grease guns, tune-up kits, and safety whip checks.
Check out this short video about the W7152 series from Ingersoll Rand to see just how powerful this cordless impact is!
POWER - Powerful brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned for best in class power-to-weight ratio.
CONTROL - Includes the IQV Power Control System with 4 modes: Full Power, Half Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From axle nuts to oil pans, flange bolts to pre-torque joints there's no need to switch tools.
DURABLE - Patented steel reinforced frame and impact-and-chemical resistant housing protects the W7152 from every day abuse. The IQV brushless motor delivers more power and efficiency than a brushed motor, providing longer tool life.
ACCESS - 8.1" short tip-to-tail design and 360 degree shadowless task light provides increased visibility and access.
- Tuned impact mechanism with 1500 ft-lb nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lb of MAX torque
- Robust and durable all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable-speed switch (half and full power only) with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and increases safety—release trigger, drive stops spinning
- 4 dimmable settings on the shadowless 360º LED light ring
- Tough composite housing and patented steel-reinforced frame protects against aggressive fluids, chemicals and repeated drops
- Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- Weighs only 7.6 lbs (with BL2022 battery)
- 3-year Warranty
View the safety Guidelines here for information on safely operating cordless impact wrenches. Review recommended tool use, care and general safety material.
View the Ingersoll Rand W7152-K22 Product Manual here for proper use, care and service of this cordless impact wrench. Following these recommendations will ensure your tool is working as safely and efficiently as possible while extending its life.
View the Ingersoll Rand W7152-K22 Cordless Impact Wrench Parts Cut Diagram here for a parts breakdown of repair/ replacement parts for this model.
Need Impacts Sockets for your 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench?
Stubborn Bolts, prepare to meet your match! See the Ingersoll Rand PowerSocket® product video here to see its power! We have them here- check out the selection of 11 sizes available.
|Tool & Battery LxWxH in (mm)||8.1x3.3x11.1 (207x84x282)|
|Tool & Battery Weight lbs (kg)||7.6 (3.4)|
|Vibration Level m/s2||17 (3.7)|
|Sound Level dB(A) Pressure/Power||95.7 / 106.7|
|Max. Torque ft-lbs (Nm)||1500 (2040)|
|No Load Speed (rpm)||0-1900|
|Impacts per Minute (bpm)||2450|
|Drive Size, Type||1/2"|